- Recovered settlement for injured client after employer denied liability claiming client failed to provide notice of injury
- Recovered settlement for injured client after employer denied liability claiming client failed to inform of prior injury
- Recovered settlement for injured client who suffered traumatic back injury on the job
- Recovered significant settlement for client thrown from her motor vehicle after being sideswiped by a Schwan’s delivery driver
- Recovered significant settlement for client who slipped and fell on ice outside restaurant and broke her left leg
Josh Stokka is your St. Paul workers’ compensation lawyer and St. Paul personal injury attorney.
Josh has extensive experience representing clients who have suffered an injury, whether at work or in an accident. A work injury can trigger a number of potential benefits. As your Minnesota workers’ compensation lawyer, Josh will make sure the insurance company compensates you for your injury. Josh is also an experienced and aggressive St. Paul personal injury lawyer. He prides himself on fighting for those injured in car accidents, slip and falls, or work-place injuries. Josh will thoroughly analyze your case to make sure you receive all of the benefits you deserve.
Also born and raised in Fargo, ND, Josh attended the University of Minnesota-Duluth where he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminology. During college, Josh clerked at the St. Louis County Attorney’s Office in Duluth, MN. Josh is also a graduate of Hamline University School of Law. During law school, Josh clerked at a Minnesota law firm specializing in personal injury and workers’ compensation. After law school, Josh spent a year clerking for the Honorable Jay D. Carlson in the Seventh Judicial District of Minnesota prior to co-founding Arechigo & Stokka.